Offload Tap Changers for Transformers
Off-load tap changers for transformers (DETC) are used to change the transmission ratio in order to adjust the transformer to grid conditions. Therefore tap changer for transformers have several pins to connect with the coil windings. We produce a large variety of tap changers for distribution transformers in several sizes for current up to 1250 A. The diagram can be produced as delta, star, series-parallel oder common output per phase application. Some transformer tap changer types can be also used parallel.
The setting device is either available made of nylon or aluminium. Some setting device types can be protected with a protection cover. Changing direction is either designed clockwise or counterclockwise.
Transformer Tap changer types
- Type MHR (2 - 7 positions / 20 - 30 kV / 10 - 63 A)
- Type MHM (2 - 11 positions / 20 - 30 kV / 30 - 120 A)
- Type MHZ (2 - 11 positions / 10 - 30 kV / 30 - 120 A)
- Type MHF II (2 - 11 positions / 20 - 60 kV / 150 - 400 A)
- Type MHF III (2 - 6 positions / 20 - 30 kV / 400 - 800 A)
- Type MHF IV (2 - 5 positions / 20 - 30 kV / 800 - 1250 A)
Tap changer properties upon request
- Anodized aluminum parts
- Stainless steel parts
- Tinned, silver- or cadmium plated brass or copper parts
Overview on different types regarding current and voltage:
For further details please find information brochures for download below.